Pixi's Place

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Winter Is Coming

Winter is coming and I couldn't be happier. I can't stand summer. So I mostly lay around.

Summer was made easier for me this year due to a haircut my Family got me. At first I wasn't too sure about it. Take a look and see for yourself. It was quite drastic.





But now I love it. Why didn't they get me a haircut years ago? I'm already thinking about getting another one next summer. First I have to see how this one grows out though. It's been growing pretty fast...



...but it's been getting colder even faster. I can't believe I'm complaining about being cold!

I overheard Laura and Clayton talking about getting me a little knitted jumper or something for Winter. I hope they were joking. It's hard to tell with those guys sometimes.

There's no way I'd wear clothes!! Clothes belong on people.

Well that's my opinion anyway. Whenever I see a dog or cat wearing clothes I just feel sorry for them. To me it seems like a cry for attention. Hey I'm not blaming the pet, I know it's their Family's fault, but how could you allow yourself to be humiliated like that? If you ever catch me wearing clothes let me know that I've changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home