Pixi's Place

Monday, March 27, 2006

The Unusual Spelling Of My Name

Here's the story behind it:

My Family laid out PIXIE in alphabet noodles. They know how much I adore noodles. I ate the letter E and left the rest. They took this as a sign that I spell my name without an E. So from that moment on they spelled my name PIXI.

What happened was I had just had a whole plate of biscuits only about 10 minutes before and so could only eat one letter. (The E having the most noodle in it. Call me greedy.) I left the other letters for later on when I was hungry again but when I came back the plate was gone.

Anyways, long story short, I got used to the new spelling (even if my vet's secretary couldn't) and embraced the uniqueness of it. I now have it spelled that way on all my ID. "What ID?" I hear you ask. Well this chip on my shoulder for one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home